Real Love for Real People

Real love sees no boundaries, nor does it see color or ethnicity.  It always embraces, soothes, caresses, and shows meaning.  It does not tear down, or decieve in any way.  It does not keep an account of wrongs, nor does it boasts about how powerful it is.  It does not look for ways to mock or hurt what is in its possession.  Real love does not exemplify a person's faults, nor does it hate, belittle, or dishearten an individual. You look beyond my faults, flaws, and issues.  HE loves me for who I am.  Abba Father you see my worth.  YOU see the inside of my heart and spirit. Like a deer I pant and long for you, and am filled with your glourious presence.  YOU are the perfect example of love, and I praise your Holy name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love