LOVING THE SKIN THAT I AM IN

A long time ago I had the pleasure of meeting a young lady who had suffered from low self esteem and depression.  She very talented, and an exceptional young lady.  Like most young women I know she could not see what God had created in her.  She believed that her physical beauty was more important than what was on the inside.

For years she had been tormented, and teased for what she looked like.  What she had experienced left her with emotional scars, and made her feel less valuable.  There are so many young girls that are suffering from low self esteem, low self confidence, and a low opinion of themselves. 

As a teen I had issues with depression and low self esteem.  Thank. GOD I realized who I was in him.  I love the Lord, and I know that I am a child of God and the righteousness of Christ.  I wish more young women knew that they are more valuable than silver and gold.   

GOD loves you and so do I.  I am comfortable with the skin that I am in.  God made each one of us special, unique, and designed for a purpose.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love