The First Week of School

This week the children are back in school.  It all started with the events of open houses that had occurred over the weekend.  As a parent I have many expectations this school year, and I do plan to be involved in everything that the kids are doing.  This week is just the start of a great year, and I look forward of all the things to come.




My prayer is for the Lord to bless the children to have a good productive year.  I pray that they will be happy, healthy, and able to accomplish all of their goals for the school year.  This is a prayer for all children that will be in schools all around the nation.  As a parent, and an educator I believe that all children deserve the opportunity to learn.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love