Prayer For the Children

God has placed it on my heart to raise awareness about the safety of our children.  For the next year I will be praying fervently for every child that is in our nation's schools.  Children are the most important assets for the future, and they need to be covered by God's protection.  In the past we have seen tragedies that have taken the nation by storm.  I am praying for a good start this school year, and hope that every  child has a safe, happy, and healthy school year.

Starting September 26th I will be praying every day for the protection and health of our children.  I invite you to join me in asking God  to protect and keep our children safe from all harm and danger.  I truly believe that ALL children deserve to opportunity to learn, and receive a good education.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

 
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven  Matthew 18:10


I will be a pledge of his safety. From my hand you shall require him. If I do not bring him back to you and set him before you, then let me bear the blame forever  Genesis 43:9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love