On Eagle's Wings

High above the clouds
There is a place that I love to soar
Eagles wings
Taking flight
Into the sky
I can look beyond what is below me
Deep down in the pits of the valley
I can soar high in the sky
On eagle's wings
Like a bird
I will take flight
I will fly so high beyond the clouds
I will spread my wings and fly
Like a bird
I will take flight
 
Copyright © Amanda Matthews
 
 
 

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint"  Isaiah 40:31 
 
In every situation we can find a way to look beyond our circumstances.  God always provides a way out of every circumstance, and we can trust in Him to help us with the solution to our problems.  Keep soaring high above all the bad things that  can occur in life.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love