Fear

I believe that God is able to do all things.  With Him there is nothing impossible, or out of reach.  Today in our society we are plagued with so many diseases and problems.  People are literally living in fear and sickness.  In the Bible it says that "God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and self discipline."  2 Timothy 1:7  One thing that I have noticed is the number of diseases that is plaguing the earth.  Even the ones that have not been heard of for years are starting to run rampart.  I believe in my heart that God will heal our land if we turn aways from sin.  Exodus 23:25-26 says to "Worship the Lord your God, and His blessings will be on your food and water.  I will take sickness from among you."  Our bodies is the temple of the Lord, and we have to be aware of how we treat it.  We need to look at every aspect of our lives to see what we can change.

Our children need to learn the importance of good health, and how to have a healthy body image.  I know that God will be pleased with our efforts.  If you find that your life is out of order the Holy Bible has the answers that you need.  Until next time take care and be blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love