Confession and Faith

In the Bible it says that faith is the substance of all things hoped for.  I believe that all things hoped for is what we want, or desire the Lord to do.  It says in the book of Hebrew 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."  That is saying that we do not have a doubt that God will do all that he has promised.  As believers we should have trust in God.  We should believe that he has all power to deliver us fron the pits of darkness.  WE can trust in his word that he is able to go above and beyond the call to set us free from the bondage of the devil.

I have faith in God, and I know that he is Omnipotent!  God is my deliverer and my help in a time of trouble.  I believe that God is able to do all things.  He is not like man that he shall lie.  He is God and he will deliver you.  It is only by faith that God will set you free.  Today I am believing God for my healing and I declare that God has all power to deliver me.  By my faith I confess with my mouth that the devil has no place in the Temple of God.  It is only by God's mercy and grace that I am healed and set free.  God is worthy of all my praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love