New Business Coming

I would have to say that writing is the best thing that I have done.  For the last twenty years I have put my heart in soul into what I write.  I find great joy in something as simple as a pen and paper.  I love the fact that God has given me this talent to reach His people.  God has given spiritual gifts to all of us.  We just have to search deep down inside to find our true calling. 

In October I will be launching my own business.  I am still in the process of working out all of the details, and the process has been a long one.  I am trusting God that it will be a success, and I am willing to put forth plenty of effort to make that happen. 

If you have a dream, or a vision do Not let anything stop you from making that happen.  I am so excited about my new journey.  God has great plans for all of our lives.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love