TRUST

There are so many things that I have been fearful about in my life.  I have had so  many thoughts that have brought doubts to my mind.  I have spent many late nights crying and praying to the Lord for solutions to my problems.  I have even been physically sick from the mental stress  that I carried.
As a single mother there are many issues and responsibilities that I have to handle.  At times I feel so overwhelmed by all of the things that I have to do.  I have four children that is depending on me to take care of them.  When I try to figure out the future that is where I have to deal with thoughts of doubt.

When I lift my hands in prayer I am worshipping God, and giving him praise.  Isaiah 41:10 says "Do not fear for I am with you, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, Surely I will uphold you." (NASB)
God's promises will always come to pass.  I am confident, and I have faith that God will always be with me.  I believe that He lives, and I do not have to worry about anything.  We all have been gripped with fear, and have been afraid of what the future may hold.  God gives us an assurance that his word will not return to him void.  We have to learn to trust in the Lord.  We walk by faith, and not by sight.

In the book of Matthew 11:28 says "Come to Me, all who are weary, and heavy laden, and I will give you rest"  That means that God has all things under control.  He is offering to take your troubles, and release the load off your back.  In verse 29 he says"Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."  God is giving us the opportunity to give all of our problems to Him.  He knows what we need even before we think the thought.  That means that he knows all of our cares, worries, and pains. 

Today I am releasing all of my cares to God.  I am trusting Him with all that I have.  I will not be confused, and I will not allow the enemy to control my thoughts.  When we learn that God is all we need then we have an assurance that God will be there at all times.  I will never have fear, and I will step out on faith to do what God has called me to do.  I will believe in myself, even when there is no one else to stand beside me.  "But seek first His kingdom, and His righteousness , and all these things will be added to you. " Matthew 6:33 

God is not like man that he shall lie, but he is the Father of all things.  He is the Creator of all power, and he will not allow us to stay in the pits of life.  God has all authority, and has given us that same authority to do great things.  The next time that you have fear just remember that we serve a God that has all power.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you with peace and prosperity.

If you are a single parent I am doing a daily devotional book that is going to bless you!!  Look for it later this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love