Scripture of Psalm

   I will sing of your love and justice;
to you O lord I will sing praise
I will be careful to live a blameless life
when will you come to me?
I will walk in my house with blameless heart
I will set before my eyes no vile thing
The deeds of faithless men I hate;
they will not cling to me
Men of perverse heart shall be far from me;
I will have nothing to do with evil
Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret
him will I put to silence;
whoever has haughty eyes and
a proud heart,
him will I not endure
My eyes will be on the faithful in the land
that they may dwell with me
He whose walk is blameless
will minister to me
No one will practices deceit
will dwell in my house;
no one who speaks falsely
will stand in my presence
Every morning
I will put to silence
all the wicked in the land
I will cut off every evil doer
from the city of the Lord

Thank  you Lord for all that you have done for me.  I am here in the land of the living on this beautiful day.  Thank you Lord for teaching me to love everyone Lord.  It says in the book of 1st John 4:8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love