Learning to follow directions helps in life

   When I first found out that I was pregnant I was elated.  Like most new mothers I followed the instructions that the doctor gave me.  During my sixteenth week of pregnancy I found out that I was having a son.  For nine months I prepared for the birth of my son.  On Mother's day in the year of 2002 I had a beautiful red headed baby.  I soon discovered that he needed a lot of attention.

The first few weeks were overwhelming, and my son loved to sleep during the day time.  Over time it became easier to be a mother.  That has been over nine years ago.  From that moment three other children have been born in my family.  I think that childbirth is one of the most amazing processes of life.  I love my children with all my heart.  At the age of seven I discovered that words could make magic.  It happened the moment I wrote my first song.  From that very moment I had found what I really love to do.  In the beginning I was writing for fun, but it has more meaningful.  When I developed a deeper relationship with God my writing style has changed as well.  I soon realized that this was one of the gifts that God had given to me.  God the Father gave me the strength to birth my children into the world, and now he is helping me to birth my dreams.

Being pregnant with a dream is similar to being pregnant with a child.  You have to nurture that dream, and go through a process to help that dream come to pass.  For the last few years I have been going through a process of starting a non profit organization.  Through this organization I hope to promote confidence, love for self, virtue, and wellness of the body.  My goal is to help young girls recognize that they are valuable in the sight of God.  With the AIDS epidemic raging out of control there is a need to promote education about the importance of protecting oneself from this dreadful disease.  My organization is called Inspired by the Father. 

I have several other projects in the works, and I am very excited about what is getting ready to take place.  There is a newsletter that I am working on that will focus on the mission of my organization.  The best feeling that I have is knowing that God has placed me here to encourage and help other people.  God has given me the tools and gifts to succeed.  Every now and again there may be someone that needs to be encouraged.  There may be someone right now that is suffering from depression.  Somehow you may have forgotten about your dreams.  There is hope for you.

I refuse to give in to my current circumstances.  My God is greater than anything that the devil wants me to claim.  I am a child of the Most High God.  I will not be a victim of negativity.  Today I  come against any circumstances and problems that I may have.  I claim the victory and I give God the glory that he is due.  Today I claim healing in my body.  I will not be a victim or slave to the troubles of this life.  I claim victory over the devil.  I have forgiven those that have talked about me, and I pray for all my enemies.  Let the love of God be magnified in all the earth.  Right some are sitting in poverty.  God will meet them at the point of their needs.  Sometimes we become so consumed by the world that we have forgotten the Love of God.  No matter how hard life is; believe that you are loved.

Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love