VALUE

       It is amazing how beautiful it looks when the seasons change.  As we transition to the fall season I love how the leaves turn vibrant colors.  The weather sends chills over my body so I pull my jacket closer for warmth.  I shift my attention over to a man and woman huddled in a corner.  I could tell by their clothes that they were homeless and needed a place to stay. 

When I looked at the homeless couple I was quickly reminded of how seasons can change.  It makes me think about the seasons of difficulty and lack that I had to endure.  I am also reminded of how blessed I am, and why I should be grateful for what I have.

There are times when I see things that we a people can take for granted.  Something as simple as a plate of food can be life or death to someone in need.  How much value can you place on your name brand jeans?  What about that expensive car you drive?  Everything that is associated with materialism will decrease in value over time.  I feel the biggest asset I have is the love of God inside of me. 

Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love