Prayer For Our Children

           Lord I would like to offer a prayer for our dear children.  Lord I am so glad that you are watching over me, and my family.  God there are so many people out there in this world that are lost, hungry, and in need.  Families have been torn apart, and lives have been lost from trouble.

Right now God I pray for the millions of children, and teenagers that are struggling with depression, and suicide.  God the children that have lost their parents due to a tragedy.  I pray for the child that is living with the pain of a seperation, or a young girl that is facing drugs.

I can not be silent knowing that children ae suffering.  God they need you as much as we do if not more.  I lift up my hands God.  Asking that you revive this generation that is coming forward.  By your mercy and grace God you will stop the attack of the enemy on our children.

I thank you Lord for all that you have done.  I know that children are a blessing, and they are certainly precious gifts from above

Ephesians 1:17 says " That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him."
Acts 19:20 says " So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed."
2 Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Continue to pray for our children.  They need us to be there for them, and I will certainly be there for all that are in need.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love