God will Do It For You

   Today God I am standing on faith.  I have a made up mind that I am going to succeed.  If I quit now I will never make it to my destiny, or reach my goals.  If I turn my back on the things that matter the most I will never make it to the promised land.  As long as I stand in the wilderness I will definately perish.

You did not place in me the spirit of fear, and I am confident that I have found favor in your eyes.  I know that if I step out on faith you will be there to guide me, and lift me up.  I trust you Lord with my life, and I know that you are an awesome God.  I can't deny your awesome power.  We all have to start at some point, and Lord I have chosen for you to lead the way.

I will keep my eyes on the prize, and I will hold you close to my heart.  Through Jesus Christ I will accomplish great things.  You are Omnipotent, and you love me so much.  I am a victor, and not a victim of my circumstances.  I am a child of the Most High God, and he has placed visions and dreams inside me.  Thank you Lord!  I know that you will do it for me.  You have a plan for my life, and your will is my way.  Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace!  Jesus Christ is the truth, and the way, and the life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love