The Bible Is A Road Map For Our Lives

                                            Scriptures That Offer Hope

        
  1. Psalm 55:22 says "Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved."
  2. Psalm 34:7 says "The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them."
  3. Psalm 56:11 says: "In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me.
  4. 1Peter 2:9 says"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light."
  5. John 14:27 says " Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you; Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

God did not place in us the spirit of fear, but he has called us to have hope in Him.  God is not like man that he shall lie, or fall short of His promises.  At some point in our lives we will have trials and tribulations.  The storms will rage, and there will be a need to trust God. 

We should never doubt for God has proven Himself time and time again.  Why should we fear when we serve such an awesome God.  It says that "He will never leave us nor forsake us."  I thank the Lord for His mighty protection, and I love Him for keeping me. 

During those moments of uncertainty I can look at the word of God , and read what the word has said.  With all the trouble that we are facing in this world.  God's word gives us assurance that we can count on His word to give us a peace of mind.  When you are in distress God will, and is able to deliver you from the darkness, and pain that you may be dealing with.

Release your problems into the atmosphere by doing so you are letting go , and letting God have His way.  The Bible is a book of wisdom.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you with peace and prosperity.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    A Prayer On This Tuesday

    Sunday Prayer

    Remembering My First Love