Saturday Prayer and More Praise

This morning while in meditation the Spirit of the Lord fell on me, and I began to hear the voice of the Lord.  You see I was praying about my life.  What should I do LORD?  How do I know Lord?  When should I?....  Right then and there I had closed my mouth to see if I could hear God's still quiet voice.

Some days it's okay to be quiet in the presence of God.  Allow the Holy Spirit to commune with you.  Sometimes I play soft worship music, and allow the Spirit to move.  Don't get so caught up in the questions of life.  God has plans for you.  Jeremiah 29:11 came to my mind, and it says "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)

It is not everyday that you are going to know what to do in your life, but rest assured God has already ordered your foot steps in his Word.  

Now days people have been clouded by a blanket of confusion.  It is so many doctrines, religions, philosophies, and ideologies people don't know which way to turn.  

How can you have plans when you have no guidance or direction.  In Proverbs 3:5-6 it says to "

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight" (NIV)

God will not failed you.  He has sent the Holy Spirit to guide you.  Psalms 32:8 says  "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." 

Sometimes we can step out, and make choices that are out of the will of God.  Now if you are an individual that has a belief in free will, and you follow that, then this may not apply to you.  This has no religious aspect, but it is pertaining to the Holy Spirit.  It is in relation to the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and the belief that God will provide guidance and direction in your life.  There is a scripture that says God will make your crooked path straight.  In fact it is Isaiah 45:2 that says "I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight." 

The God of the Universe, and all Creation has a plan for every man, woman , and child.  It says our steps are ordered by the Lord.  The next time you are in dismay remember to spend time with the Lord.  He will speak to you.

Before I close I am inviting you to know Jesus.  He loves you so much.  He is the living waters, and the bread of life.  If you would like to know him invite him into you heart.  One simple prayer, and that is all.  If you did that welcome to the family and the Kingdom of God.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love