The Holidays Are Here Again

Praise the Lord everybody!!  We know the holiday season has been very busy, and there never seems to be enough time in the day to get things done.  There is cooking, shopping, work, kids, school, and everything else that is on your list.  You have so much to get done before Christmas, and you have started to feel stress and pressure. 

This time of year many people have become stressed, because it is the holidays.  Some have felt the pains of depression, and the are suffering from the blues.  I want to let you know that you do not have to feel stress and depression.  This can be a stressful time for some people, but it can also be a time of joy and happiness.  The Holy Spirit can provide you with the peace and joy you need.  This week on my blogs  I will discuss how I keep my stress levels low, and how prayer helps me keep my focus.

I would like to say Happy Birthday to my youngest son Daniel.  Today he is 10 year old!! God keeps blessing my family, and I am so thankful.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love