Being Blessed With Wisdom In the New Year

The definition of change is to become different or transform.  It also means to convert from one stage to another.  In my own words it means to let go of the past.  In me eyes it means to embrace the future, and see what tomorrow may bring.  I believe that change has come when we can trust God,and step out on faith.  I feel that transformation happens when we learn to take chances in life. 
I refuse to give up on my dreams.  I am determined to be a success.  I will not back down in the mist of adversity.  God did not give me the spirit of fear, and I am made in his image.

Dear Lord we pray that you will give us wisdom.  In the times that we live in we ask you to help us be wise in all things.  Let us seek your face, and be full of your word to help us understand what you have for our lives.



The fear of the Lord is the beginning of all knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.  Provers 1:7


Give me understanding and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart.  Psalms 119:34


Surely you desire truth in your inner parts, you teach me wisdom in the innermost place.  Psalms 51:6


For the Lord gives wisdom,and from his mouth comes knowledge and understanding.  Proverbs 2:6


If any of you lack wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given him.  James 1:5


But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure, then peace loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy,  and good fruit, impartial, and sincere.  James 3:17


Does not wisdom call?  Does not understanding raise her voice?  Proverbs 8:1


Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom.  Though it will cost you all you have get understanding.  Proverbs 4:7


Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding.  Proverbs 3:13

Lord thank you for all that you are doing in the lives of your people.  If there is one that does not know Jesus I pray on his/her behalf that you come into his/her heart.  Lord we lift up your holy name, because you are so worthy.  Bless all your children in  the name of Jesus.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love