It is All Love

Right now at this very moment somebody needs to hear your voice.  This time of year hundreds if not thousands of people are suffering from depression.  They have not yet discovered the peace, or solace that they need.

I feel sorrow for anyone who is trapped in an unwanted place, or unwanted state of mind.  They can't seem to break free from the chains of sadness, misery, and hopelessness.  They struggle with day to day life, and feel too much pressure to talk.  We as a people can and will learn to love another.  Religion, color, gender, nor nationality will not keep us divided.  Simple things like holidays, ideologies will not separate us from family and friends.  We will not always be focused on who is always right.  It's all about LOVE this time of year.  The world needs more love..

I have seen so many sad faces lately, and it breaks my heart to see so many of my brothers and sisters suffering from a variation of emotional, mental, and spiritual pain.  I had to cry after seeing four year old babies in a mental facility.  I often ask myself what can I do to bless someone's life?  Two ways God has given me is the gift of song, and the gift of words.  May you be blessed and encouraged today.

Cheer up my friends God has a better plan for your life.  I know that life happens, but please don't allow your situations to defeat you.  Keep hanging in there.  Tomorrow I will start a series called Mary Don't You Weep.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love