Help For The Homeless

As I look around my city I see the devastation that homelessness has caused.  I do not know why they are homeless, but I do see the need for compassion.

On every street corner there are people holding signs that says they will work for food, or I need help.  Yes, I am aware of the people that has a "homeless hustle", but there are people that are really struggling.


I have heard people refer to the homeless as bums, but do you really think that these people want to be in the streets.  I have never been homeless, but I have a need to serve the people of God.  That is why I am starting a clothes drive for homeless people.

I had a conversation with a woman that had a need for food and clothes for her family.  She had spoken of the hurt of being rejected by a shelter... God's people are really hurting.  What can we do as a people to help our brothers and sisters?

In upcoming posts I will mention what I am doing to help combat the problem.  Until next time may God richly bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love