Redefining Me in 2016

Okay I have this new idea going on for the year 2016, and I have started a new challenge to lose weight, and become healthy this year.  So far I have been on a program for the past two weeks, and have started to settle in a normal routine.  I am learning that it takes plenty of dedication and hard work to reach my goals.  My main focus is not to set my goals to high where I can't achieve them.


I have learn to set small goals that are easy to attain.  I am excited about this journey, because I am creating a video journal that I will later use to write a book on my success.  I have made up my mind that this is the best thing to do for the new year,  Below you will find the first video for my video diary.  I am believing God for good things this year.  My faith is strong, and I am looking forward to the changes that is coming in my life.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love