Excerpt from my new book The Power of Love

There is no source stronger than the power of love.  We all know that hate exist, but there is something so Divine about the power of love.  It is the life source of all humans, and the center of every believers journey as a Christian.

The first thing that comes to mind is the fact that the Bible says that God is love.  1 John 4:8 says "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. (KJV)  The New International Version says "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8 (NIV)  God is so amazing it is an awesome feeling to know that someone loves us this much.  HE himself is full of love.  HE is made of love, and love comes from HIM.

When I think of my life I can say that God has been there every step of the way.  No, everyone is not a Christian, and we all have many points of view. Many have turned away from the faith. As a believer I feel that I have to reach out, and love those who does not know God, or feel that he does not love them.  I have talked to people who have felt that God does not love them, and they feel that it is God that is causing them to experience pain.

You have just read an excerpt from my new book The Power of Love.  This little book will be packed full of information on love, and what it means.  For those of you who love poetry, it will be combined with passages, scriptures, and poems of love.  I cannot wait for you to read it.  I hope that you are having a very good start in your new year, and hope that 2016 will lead you to your destiny.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Below is a video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love