School Is Out And Summer Is Here!

Hi everyone welcome to the new month of June! I hope that all of you are in the best of health today.  Well the children, and I are looking forward to the last week of school this week.  On Friday June 6,2014, we will conclude the school year.  It has been such a wonderful school year, and the children has done really well with the transition to a new school.  My oldest son graduated the 5th grade, and will be going to middle school after the summer.  After such a great year, we are just thankful to God that we had an awesome year.


This summer we will homeschooling.  I believe that it is important to keep the children involved in their studies.  I do not want them to lose to much information over the summer.  We will have about two weeks of rest, and then we will be back to learning.  I have a few methods that I use to keep the kids from feeling burned out, but they do well with homeschooling during the summer months.


 I am so excited about what God is giving me.  I have a new project it is called Music By The Minute.  I will be ministering through music.  It will be done in about a minute.  I will have a sample video coming your way soon.  Life is a very precious commodity, and we should not take that for granted.  Life is meant to to be lived and enjoyed to the fullest.  I want you to know that God loves you and so do I.  Have a great weekend everybody!!  Until nest time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

If you enjoy reading my posts I have a Facebook page that you will love.  Go to Facebook and love All Inspired Ministries Facebook Page!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love