Family and Happiness

Hello everyone I hope that you are enjoying your summer.  Well the summer is slowly drawing to a close, and many parents are preparing for back to school.  The children , and I went shopping today, and we found some very good sales.  I think they are very excited to be returning to school.  I think that all of us have enjoyed spending all of this quality time together, but now it is almost time to get back to the basics. 
 
 
 
We had a wonderful time with our family this past fourth of July.  I am teaching my children the importance of family, and how much they mean to us.

My son Ray is autistic, and he is talking more.  This was the most significant thing about this gathering I had a chance to see him be more active with the other children in our family.



Thank God for my family.  It was good to see the future generations playing with each other.  This is my son Daniel with one of his cousins. 


Two weeks after my surgery.  I was glad to be out and enjoying the beautiful day!!


Before o go I would like to share a word with you.  Life is a beautiful commodity, and it is very precious.  I believe that God intended for us to live a life full of happiness and joy.  I smile, because I am happy, and glad for the things that God has given me.  I am not talking about materialistic things, but simple things like joy, peace, and love.  I am so blessed and I thank God for all that I have.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love