A Moment In Time To Have Joy

This is the season for me to be totally happy, and I have found a joy that the world cannot take away.  Spring is in the air, and so is the love.  Life is meant to be joyous, and I am living my life to the fullest.  The children are growing, and are beautiful in their own ways.

I am just taking the time to smile, and smell the roses.  I refuse to live my life in misery, and have made a promise to myself to make each day count.  My total transformation has started, and I cannot wait for the results.  Life is good, and it is great to be alive!!!!  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

© Cheschhh | Dreamstime Stock Photos & Stock Free Images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love