A Poem of Love


This Holy Place”



Here I am Lord to worship you

I am so proud of all that you do

We know that this is a holy place

Lord we long to see your face

I have a longing in my heart

I hope that we will never part

Lord we are in a holy place



You are the light of my life

I bow down to you

It is your grace Lord

That makes the spirit rise

I love you Lord

And I recognize

This is a holy place

We sing amazing grace

Lord we know that this is

A holy place

Lord we long to see your face

We know you are coming Lord




Lord we come to lift your name on high

We lift our hands up to the sky

Lord we come to worship you

Lord we come looking towards the throne

You are God alone

Lord we come in this place

To give you praise (Come to give you praise)



Lord we come

With our hearts ready to receive

Lord we believe

That you are worthy

I am so in love with you Lord

I can not afford

To miss the opportunity

To give you praise

To give you praise (I love you Lord)



We come to worship you

We come to worship you

We come to worship you



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love