2019 A Year of Compassion

Recently I have been in deep thought about my life, and what I can do to do my part in this world.  Since the NewYear had started, I have been thinking how I can be more effective in this world.  In my eyes life is more than just makimg money, and becoming successful.  There are so many people in this world that don't know the basics of happiness, love, and peace.  They DO NOT know how to be happy.  Do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong with money, or success.  I am just looking at the sets of people that have trouble living day by day.  I am called to those that are hurting.  Those people that have always felt like they are alone, and have been forgotten.  In fact it sometimes seem like society has forgotten about those that are incarcerated.  Some of these men, women, and children are going to be locked up for the rest of their lives.  Not to mention that most of these men, and women are fathers, and mothers.

These men, and women are aware that  they have made mistakes.  They are paying their debts in prison.  Even after they have been forgiven some of these men, and women will serve the rest of their natural lives behind bars.  That is a very heavy price to pay for a crime.  I am not saying that there should be no consequences for wrong doing.  I am just saying that there is love, and compassion for all of God's children.  I just can't imagine being the one locked up in a small cell, and not having the chance to see the sun everyday.  I for one do not take my freedom for granted.  It is a blessing to be able to freely walk around outside, and take in a breath of fresh air.  Most important above all the privledges of privacy, socialization, and being with the ones that I love.

This year I am stepping up to do more for people.  I want to start with the men and women in the system.  Virtuosity Ministries is standing for the men, and women that are in the jails and prisons.  I want to bless their lives with hope. inspiration, and help them find peace if they need it.  My prayer is to make an impact in my generation,and in my life. 

This week I will be sharing more insights on what Virtuosity Ministries will be doing in the year of 2019.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love