What Are You Sowing?

It has been a long time I hope that all of you had a very blessed Thanksgiving.  I for one had a lovely tie with my family, and we are still going strong in this holiday season.  With Christmas right around the corner we are just getting started with the holiday cheer.  With that reminder please, bless someone this year.  There are those that are less fortunate, and there are plenty of people that need a blessing.  For some it may be food, clothing, and shelter..for others it may be love, joy, and peace.  There never will be a perfect moment to sow into someone's life, and all things needed may not be monetary.

Just think about all the incarcerated men, and women that are locked up this season.  Some of these brothers, and sisters have no family.  Many of them have been left behind and abandoned.  What about the thousands of children who are in foster care, or the millions of kids that are unable to see their mothers and fathers due to incarceration.  Did I mention all of the homeless people that we see standing in the streets, because they do not have any place to go.

My mission is to be the hands, and feet of God.  As people we have often said that we can't do anything, but you can be amazed how far a dollar can go when the money is combined.  I am sure people in need do not really ask for much, because they will be thankful for things they do not get very often.

What are you sowing this holiday season?  Is it money, love, or encouragement?  What has God given you to share with the world?  Is it the gift of song?  Do you have a voice that can encourage the masses?  Are you blessed to give monetarily, or do you have the gift of service?  No matter what you have to sow with God is calling us to a higher standard, and he wants us to share it with the world.  Sometimes, I think it is okay to set aside beliefs, religions, and ideaologies to serve the greater good.  After all LOVE sees no difference in religion, color, gender, or personal beliefs.  GOD is the true essence of LOVE, and He loves ALL that HE Created.  My Father, and I are one, and I am MADE in HIS IMAGE.  

So this holiday season I will be sowing in song, encouraging with my words, and will offer my services to God's people.  God told me to go where I am needed, and I will do what he says.  I humble myself to the will of God, and yes I am aware that everyone does not, and will believe believe as I do.. that is okay to be different, but the common goal is to help one another, and share in the LOVE that GOD wants us to have for one another.

I hope that you will be blessed by these words, and something was said to make you think.  Look for my holiday music, and dont forget to share, and sow with your gifts.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

One of my first full length sermons there will be mre to come God bless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love