When You Teach Your Children to Give

This week my children and I have donated over fifty pairs of shoes to charity.  Every time they do something wonderful I want everyone to know about it.  In the past I have stressed how much I love being a mommy.  Well that is still true I love my children so much!  God has definitely placed me in the right role in life.  I think that motherhood is one of the highest callings from God.  It is not the only role that I have, but it is the most fulfilling and rewarding.  I like being the mom that is a chaperone on all school trips.  I am the mommy that has to take kids to soccer practice and art lessons every day.  Oh yeah I am the mommy that has homemade cookies for all the kids in the neighborhood!!

I want my children to know the importance of giving, and to help other people when they need it.  They have been taught about the people that are less fortunate.  There are parents that are not able to get their children food, or clothes.  The Lord is providing all of our needs, and we are so grateful to God for all that he is doing for our family.  One of the greatest lessons that I can teach them is how to give.

I am so proud of my children, and love them so much!!  This week they had another lesson about giving to those that are in need.  They know how blessed we are as a family, and I know that God will continue to provide for our family.



Even  a child can develop a love for learning.  Teaching the children about God's Word helps feed and develop their growing spirits.  I thank God for being a mommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love