The Presence of The Lord

Sometimes it is good to sit in the presence of the Lord.  I have longed to hear his voice on a daily basis.  I was quietly sitting in the meadow.  The grass lush and green.  It was a very sunny day.  The sky had a very vivid blue shade.  That day I could feel the presence of the Lord.  At that moment I knew that he was with me.

Earlier that morning I had something on my mind, and it troubling my spirit.   Immediately I had to seek his face.  Isaiah 55:6 says  "Seek the Lord while he may be found;call on him while he is near.".(NIV). I laid my head on a nearby rock, and felt the cool breeze on my skin.  I was almost certain that I heard a voice  whisper in my ear.

Sometimes life require us to be silent.  It is a blessing and a privilege to be in the presence of the Lord.

The Word if God is food for the spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love