My Daily Bread

God I thank you for another day
I release all of my cares to you today
I will  place all of my trust in you
I look to the hills where my help comes from
I give you the glory and the praise
I lift up my eyes towards heaven
and I know that all things will be well
In the name of Jesus Christ
I know that you are watching me
Thank you for your mercy and grace
Blessed be the name of the Lord
One is so faithful
His love endures forever
He will comfort you on the days
That trouble is near
He will never leave or forsake you
Thank you God for never abandoning me
I thank you Father for all that you have done
I will praise your name forever
I lift up your name this morning
With you I have the victory
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Thank you Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love