Jesus Will Never Leave You

Lord I thak you for all that you have done
Today I am thankful for my life
Today I have the opportunity to make things happen
Today I have the opportunity to praise you
I could be dead in my grave
But Lord you spared me one more time
To be in the land of the living
In the good and bad times
Lord you have been my rock and refuge
Your love is priceless
I thank you for walking with me
I will keep my head to the sky
Because I know that you are there
I will always look to hills
Where my help is always available
I know that you will never leave me nor forsake me
I bow down to you and I love you
You sent your son to die on the cross
And he faithfully done your will
I will be forever grateful for your love
Thank you for being with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love